Friday, April 13, 2012

Being mauled by bears and other such nonsense....

I just realized it is Friday the 13th. Which explains today's events. It's 11pm so if I sit here and not move I hope that nothing else will happen.

*sits*

Well I don't think harm can come to me from typing other than a deadly finger cramp so I shall post and post I shall. I had a weird day. I tried to make a pair of pants and instead made a demented skirt. It was an abomination and needed to be put down. Then I made another and lo and behold they were 3 sizes too big. Sigh. Gave up on the pants and went for a gimp. While I was in the park stretching my leg I looked up and saw an honest to goodness brown bear. Merely 10 yards from my tender and tasty flesh.

I ran like no one has ever run. I ran like a woman being chased by a bear. Then again if my recollection is correct then the bear sort of looked at me like "Wha?". If it wanted to eat me, it would have eaten me but I still ran like my ass was on fire.

Best workout yet. The asthma attack was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment